I crochet.
I've been doing it for a long time and occaisionally I try to give it up but somehow I always start up again. I will admit kittens and crochet don't mix so I have to wait until they have collapsed at night before I pull out the balls of wool.
Anyway, I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think it's going to come back into fashion. Honestly.
Crochet is given a bad name by doilies and shawls. I don't do that kind of crochet. I make cool crochet. Honestly.
Last Friday some good friends had their baby 7 weeks early. Fortunately although he gave his parents one hell of a shock, otherwise everyone is doing well.
Apart from me. I have 7 weeks less to make something. Hence I've spent the last couple of days crocheting like a crazy person. Just like a crazy person.
The result - my abominable baby booties. It'll be a little while before little Marcus grows into them but I think they are almost as cute as he is

2 comments:
Love the booties. I haven't crocheted since I was 13 and would love to take it up again. Eventually,it'll make it to the top of the priority list...
Adorable... in a strange and scary kind of way. I wish I could crochet. I've tried to learn but it didn't click with me so I'm sticking to knitting.
Post a Comment