Mostly I've been lazy. Mostly. Sorry about that.
When I haven't been lazy I've been baking and putting recipies on here - the brand shiny new Tasti facebook page

Tasti is an awesome NZ company - NZ owned since 1932 did you know?!? That's even longer than Wattie's. AND they made NZ's first muesli bar - the Snak Log. I know, I know, it comes as a surprise for most people because the good people of Tasti have been so head down, bum up finding the best ingredients and making amazing products that they've never really got around to shouting about what they do. That's really very kiwi isn't it.
Anyway, enough of a word from my sponsors. If you are a facebook person please come and join me on the page - it's all new at the moment and to tell the truth, until a few people join me there, it's a little bit lonely. I'll even be giving away prizes...
Come over and like us and make my day!
1 comment:
Hi Debbie, Im looking for someone to help with a tv series about old recipes. would love your help. could you please email me your contact details shelley@twoheads.co.nz
Post a Comment